Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Floral Haul

여러번 안녕하세요

I think you all probably know how much I love flowers and you would probably also guess that my wardrobe is filled with floral patterns. However I went shopping a few months ago(..this post is late..) and bought a few new items to add to my floral collection, Normally, I don't go shopping for clothes but these items were on sale so after a long think... I decided "yes", it's summer and I need some new clothes


Blush Tall Pleated Maxi Skirt...

Tall Pleated Maxi Skirt
Shop: Dorothy Perkins
Price: £16
Originally £26

I initially saw this maxi skirt in a Dorothy Perkins shop in my town, and a week later they had run out of sizes 8, 10, 12 and 14! That was so fast and so I went to 2 other Dorothy Perkins in different locations and they didn't have my size as well, therefore I bought a size 16 from my local Dorothy Perkins and my mother adjusted it for me.. and now it fits..^^




















Floral Garden Top 
( not too sure on the actual name..)

Floral Top 
Shop: Oasis
Price: £15
Originally..unsure

Front View



Back view


I first saw this top when it was not on offer, I loved the print but I remember the price being quite expensive for me, since I am a student and I don't have a permanent income, thus I could not afford it. When I was looking online, I saw that the model wearing this top was wearing it much more fitted, however I got a large size in this for a few reasons;

  • I tried on a small size, which is my size and I felt like it was a tad bit uncomfortable
  • I thought the large size would be perfect for layering, with a lovely collared blouse underneath and this top on top
  • Also, I thought an oversized top would be much better 

The material is like a thin sweater material and the arms are rolled


I am currently loving Oasis's new collections, it's floral, chic, slightly vintage and looks pretty~


        

뿅~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment